Consultation cost: $50. Redeemable on same day treatment*.
Consultation includes: Full facial assessment and treatment plan, consultation with medical practitioner and cosmetic medication prescription.
*$50 consultation fee redeemed on treatment same day only.
What it does
Anti-wrinkle Injections help reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. They work by relaxing the muscles that cause lines, and can be used to treat a variety of areas such as:
- Frown lines – between the eyebrows
- Crow’s feet – the corner of the eyes
- Forehead lines – horizontal lines between the brows & hairline
- Bunny lines – the bridge of the nose
- Gummy smile – helps relax the muscles that overextend the smile
- Smokers lines – helps relax the muscle that causes lines in the upper lip area
- Jaw clenching (bruxism) – Botox® can be used to help relax the muscles of the jaw that causes excessive teeth grinding. This has the added bonus of softening out a square jaw and creating a softer heart shape face.
Anti-wrinkle Injections per unit: $12.90
|Brow Lift||from $99|
|Frown Line||from $250|
|Crows Feet||from $120 each side|
|Forehead lines||from $99|
|Gummy Smile/Smokers lines||from $79|
|Jaw Clenching||from $499|
How long does it last?
Anti wrinkle Injections, depending on dose and location, last a duration of 3-4 months.
Fillers are made from hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring sugar that is present in your body. Fillers are used to treat areas of loss such as:
- Lip Fillers – 0.5 – 1mL of dermal filler is used to giver you fuller, plumper lips. Reduces fine lines, adds definition and hydration.
- Cupid’s Bow Enhancement – A small amount of dermal filler used to enhance the top lip and define the cupids bow.
- Cheeks – 1 – 2 mLs of dermal filler is used to restore cheek definition and fullness for a more youthful appearance. Creates lift and reduces fine lines and reduces heaviness around the mouth. As this causes lift to the mid-face, fillers here have the added effect of reducing lines around the nose, mouth and jaw.
- Nasolabial folds – 1mL of dermal filler is used to plump the lines between the nose and mouth.
- Marionettes/jowl – 1mL of dermal filler is used to treat the lines forming between the corner of the mouth down to the chin. Corrects lost volume and takes away the ‘sad’ look caused by marionette lines.
- Chin folds – 1mL of dermal filler is used to fill the horizontal line that forms across the chin.
- Tear Troughs – 0.5 – 1mL of dermal filler is used to plump the depressions under the eye area. Creates lift and helps with darkness experienced under the eye. ***Advanced procedure***
- Chin – 1mL of dermal filler is used to create length and/or projection to the chin.
|Lip Filler Thin
Lip Filler Thick
|Lasts 6-9 months
Lasts 12 months
|Cupid’s Bow Lip Enhancement
Lips, Cupids Bow, Smokers Lines package
|Lasts 6-9 months
Lasts 6-9 monts
|Cheek Filler||$650 (1mL) – $1200 (2mL)||Lasts up to 2 years|
|Naso-labial Fold||$599||Lasts 9-12 months|
|Marionette Filler||$599||Lasts 9-12 months|
|Tear Troughs||$599||Lasts 6-12 months|
|Chin Fold||$650||Lasts up to 2 years|
|Chin filler||$650||Lasts up to 2 years|
Properly groomed eyebrows hold more power and visual impact on overall facial appearance than any other singular feature. At Defy we understand that perfect balance is key to flawlessly shaped eyebrows. Under our expert hands, your own brows can be restructured to lend the correct definition and strength to your face. We will discover the potential in your existing shape and create the ideal brows you were always meant to have.
Starting with an in-dept personal consultation regarding your unique facial feature and eyebrow’s natural hair growth pattern, we will proceed to customise a brow design perfectly suited to frame your eyes.
Through a detailed and precise sculpting process of trimming, waxing, tweezing and tinting, your eyebrows will be crafted to ultimate perfection.
Pricing: $40 (recommended to attend every 4 weeks)
Microblading / Feather Touch Brows
Our signature microblading treatment is life changing. We create your brow strand-by-strand, for the most natural-looking 3D like results. Always perfectly filled-in and in balance. The brow shape and colour is custom-made to your facial structure and preference.
Results will last for up to 18 months, depending on individual circumstances.
Pricing: $450 (includes 6 week touch up)
Meet The Team
Jacinta – Director
Jacinta has been a registered nurse since 2012 after graduating from QUT. Prior to that, she led a successful career as an Officer of the Australian Air Force.
Jacinta has extensive critical care nursing experience specialising in Intensive Care and the Cardiac Cath Lab, and she is currently studying a Masters of Business.
Jacinta’s extensive training, safety, eye for detail and high standards is what makes her so passionate about cosmetic medicine.
You will find Jacinta in clinic on Friday’s and Saturdays.
Majella graduated with a Bachelor of Nursing in 2007 where she began an exciting career that has covered both acute and general nursing with an emphasis on patient education and advocacy.
She has completed post graduate studies in several primary health specialties and is currently completing her Cert IV in Training and Assessment. Her career brought her to the Sunshine Coast in 2012 where she fulfilled positions in Wound Management for the Sunshine Coast district.
Majella’s passion for education and safety and her commitment to achieving a natural enhancement for her clients, ensures satisfaction and optimal results.
You will find Majella in clinic on Thursday’s.
Kellie provides an exclusive and bespoke service for Brow Sculpting and Brow Tattooing. She is one of the most sought after eyebrow specialists on the Sunshine Coast.
Kellie is certified in both brow sculpting and microblading and has extensive knowledge in geometry, symmetry and the delicate form of lines that need to be created perfectly on a face. With a unique approach to creating the perfect brow, Kellie’s methods are second to none.
Brow sculpt, wax and tint: $40
Feather touch brows (microblading): $450
You will find Kellie in clinic on Monday and Wednesdays. By appointment only.
Book Your Appointment
…or just a FREE consultation.