Anti Wrinkle Injections – What it does
Anti wrinkle injections help reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. They work by relaxing the muscles that cause lines, and can be used to treat a variety of areas such as:
- Frown lines – between the eyebrows
- Crow’s feet – the corner of the eyes
- Forehead lines – horizontal lines between the brows & hairline
- Bunny lines – the bridge of the nose
- Gummy smile – helps relax the muscles that overextend the smile
- Smokers lines – helps relax the muscle that causes lines in the upper lip area
- Jaw clenching (bruxism) – Botox® can be used to help relax the muscles of the jaw that causes excessive teeth grinding. This has the added bonus of softening out a square jaw and creating a softer heart shape face.
Anti wrinkle injections per unit: $12.90
All treatments (including medication dose) are tailored to suit individuals in order to achieve a natural yet effective result.
|Frown Line||from $270 (depending on tailored dose)|
|Forehead||from $99 (depending on tailored dose)|
|Crows Feet||from $120 each side (depending on tailored dose)|
|Gummy Smile/Smokers lines/Bunny Lines||$99|
|Jaw Clenching||from $599 (depending on tailored dose)|
How long does it last?
Anti wrinkle injections, depending on dose and location, last a duration of 3-4 months.